Robust and reliable reagent dispensing
- superior low volume dispense performance
- suitable for all liquid classes
- inherently reliable
- broad dynamic dispense range from a single syringe type & economical syringe usage
- no risk of blocked ducts or nozzles
Customized to suit your application and budget
- 3,6, or 10 independent dispense heads
- synchronize dispense heads to increase throughput, or choose independent head control for reagent flexibility
- autofeed reservoir module
- plate stacker & automation package
- dedicated genomics accessories that are fully compatible with our mosquito liquid handlers
- assay development software
Enabling miniaturized molecular biology with our multi-talented liquid handler
Now available: New design, new features, same unrivaled low-volume performance and versatility
mosquito HV (High Volume) genomics offers highly accurate and precise multi-channel pipetting from 500 nL to 5 µL, leading to significant savings on precious reagents and time.
mosquito HV genomics provides you with highly accurate and precise low volume pipetting, picking up where traditional liquid handling falls down. mosquito can handle even highly viscous samples (e.g. genomic DNA or enzymes in 50% glycerol), operates with standard microwell plates and can be easily programmed to run a wide range of protocols, which makes mosquito an extremely versatile tool for any genomics lab.
Miniaturize molecular biology methods with our nanolitre liquid handler
mosquito is changing the way genomics is done – the ability to accurately set up reactions at a small fraction of the traditional volumes (often less than one tenth) leads to a step-change in productivity. NGS library preparation, reverse transcription and cDNA amplification, whole genome amplification, quantitative PCR and other DNA quantification methods all have been successfully automated and miniaturized with mosquito. Miniaturization with mosquito LV genomics leads to dramatic cost savings and allows researchers to maximize their output of results for a given budget.